Donald L. "BUD" Hudgins Jr.
Phone: (817) 235-6611
40 years of Real Estate Development, Acquisition, Leasing and Management; Specializing in Development of Multi-Family and Single-Family Communities.
Bud Hudgins is president and founder of Hudgins Apartment Development, Inc. He is the managing partner of numerous real estate developments consisting of multi-family development and brokerage, retail development, construction consulting, and single-family lot development.
Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Texas at Austin. (While at UT, played on two national championship football teams, and played in three Cotton Bowl Classics, 1968-1971.)
President, The Hudgins Companies (1973-Present)
- Master Planned community in Fort Worth, TX near Alliance Airport (1500 lots single family and 540 Units of Multi Family)
- Planned community in south Fort Worth, TX I-35 and Sycamore School Road (184 lots single family)
President, Hudgins Apartment Development Inc.
- Huntington Ridge Apartments in De Soto, TX (200 units)
- Stone Lake Garden Apartment Homes in Grand Prairie, TX on golf course and lake (334 units)
- The Presidio Apartments in Bryan/College Station, TX (296 units)
- The Boulders Apartment in Hurst, TX (240 units)
- Verandas Apartment at City View in Fort Worth, TX (312 units)
- DeSoto Ranch Apartments in Desoto, TX (240 units)
- Lost Spurs Apartment in Fort Worth, TX (240 units)
Family Owned Properties
- Development and management of over 450,000 square feet of industrial and retail properties throughout the DFW metroplex
PAST POSITIONS/COMPANY AFFILIATIONS
- Sales Manager, Hudgins Truck Rental, Fort Worth, TX., Division of Southland Corporation 1968-1972
RECOGNITION / SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- Dallas Business Journal Round Table
- Top Apartment Builder of 2005 Dallas Morning News, May 2006
- Lakeside Villas - Grand Prairie, TX.
- Wheeler Ranch Apartments - Fort Worth, TX.
- Lonesome Dove Apartments - San Antonio, TX.